Investors – Governance
Adocia follows the best practices in the corporate governance field. The Company set up special committees in 2006 and has an independent director in the sense of Middlenext code from December 2009 related to the governance of midcap companies. This code was approved by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers as a reference code.
The management committee of ADOCIA is composed of:
- Gérard Soula, President and CEO
- Olivier Soula, Deputy General Manager, R&D Director
- Valérie Danaguezian, Chief Administration and Financial Officer
- Rémi Soula, Business Development and Intellectual Property Director
Board of directors
The board of directors of ADOCIA is composed of:
- Gérard Soula (President), Adocia
- Olivier Soula (Board member), Adocia
- Olivier Martinez (Board member), BPI France Investissement
- Laurent Arthaud (Board member), representing BPI France Investissement
- Dominique Takizawa (Board member), Institut Mérieux
- Ekaterina (Katya) Smirnyagina (Board member), Capricorn Venture Partners
- Audit committee (since 2008), composed of Mrs Dominique Takizawa (President) and Mr Olivier Martinez
The mission of the Audit committee, independent to the company’s directors, is to ensure the integrity of the financial statements, to the quality of internal control, the relevance of the information provided and the satisfactory performance of the auditors in their mission.
- Compensation committee (since 2008), composed of Mr Laurent Arthaud (President) and Mrs Katya Smirnyagina
The Compensation committee is responsible, in particular, for examining the remuneration of the non-mandatory social directors and for making recommandations and proposals regarding compensation.